I’ve been in a downswing lately, which is why I’m going to take a moment to indulge myself and talk about how fucking awesome I am. I may come off as an ass. This is incorrect. I am more like a glorious stallion.
- I ran a marathon. Without training. In Vibrams. Creepy monkey feet for the win.
- I love adventure. Click here if you want to hear about me living in my car for a semester at school. Or click here if you want to read about walking from Champaign to Chicago. Or come along on the trip yourself:
- I’m fearless to the point of stupidity:
- I was a stunt performer in an 80’s style action movie. I have an IMDB page to prove it.
- I am a movement artist. Did I mention that I defy gravity?
- I also dance. Dance is the appreciation of movement.
- I write about loving an art as if it was a person I could fall in love with. I also write to explain. I write to express.
- I code.
- “I strive for mastery. I love helping people. I am passionate about what I do.” You Should Date Me.
- I pursue ideals: Truth, Love, Hope, Craftsmanship, Artistry. Above all, I believe in other people – I believe in you.
I have to cut this short, or it could go on for a while, but in summary, “Bitch, please! Stop moping. Start Awesoming.”