This is my semi-participation in Ideas of March, a blogging revival effort. But I’m going to take it in a different direction and just mention thoughts I’ve had during March:
- Getting back into filming stuff (I hate the word “videography”)
- How to be more artistically creative/productive
- Productivity and Facebook (they’re not necessarily antithetical)
- How thinking about “being” a certain “type” of person is utterly unhelpful to personal growth
- Facing my fears with Cojourneo
- Code Academy (more on that on Wednesday)
Finally, Kickstart My Code Academy is going pretty strong. I couldn’t expect anything to come of it, and the fact that people have showed their support is really incredible to me.
Meanwhile, I’ve figured out a way to shove everything onto my credit card. Woo! So the payment will go through for sure. I just need to pay off the minimums until I can secure a source of income. Help me decide what to do!
EDIT – Totally forgot to add that I am starting a paid internship pretty soon, as well. Everything into Code Academy, woot