I guess it’s time for an update.
Let’s have a quick run-down of my summer, shall we?
- Got a motorcycle license.
- Got to a third interview with a brand spanking new marketing company.
- Got a haircut…then cut the rest of my hair off. Still have to go completely bald, though.
- Got a job at Meijer…then I quit.
- Caught a bird. Failed to save a bird.
- Watched some movies.
- Starting a bakery with Don.
- Got some nude photos taken.
- Helped out a dude, or tried to, with his web mapping application.
- Danced some. Not enough.
- Planches. Working on ’em.
- July 4th with the cousins trying to set the city on fire.
- Started reading again.
- Chinese table.
- Meeting with Aimee about Northwestern Mutual.
- Lots of Commercial RE locations mapped out.
- Going to trek the 130 miles to Chicago.
Something is missing. Something that will make my summer complete. It doesn’t help that my trip to Australia was just taken off the table. But even so, there’s something missing.
Maybe it’s just that it’s late. But there’s something missing. I feel like I’ll constantly be trying to fill this hole. I have to improve.